The Aerie

This that and the other thing

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Frustration

I am exhausted.... have to work early tommorrow (meaning today). Ironic that Saturday is the only flipping day I work early :/ And I can't sleep. Very frustrating. The band played tonight at Lady of the Lake and there were some very ignorant "children" there (I am being kind, and funny, I don't really feel like swearing like a sailor)

Why is it that some people have nothing better to do with their time/energy than to be rude? I hate rude people.

Maybe I'm feeling this way because it compounded experiencing an astounding amount of rude people I encountered today on the phones.

Maybe because of the drama at work... it sucks when brand new people quit over missunderstandings.

I dunno....
Why do I bother being polite? Why do I bother trying to help? Why do I bother to try and be accomidating? When it all comes down to feeling like nothing is ever adequate or appreciated?



Who Links Here